Save in Diamond. Diamond Purchase Plan is a special scheme that has been exclusively created to help you plan and buy the diamond jewellery that you have always wanted. All you have to do to fill in a simple form and join The Diamond Princess, Diamond purchase plan. When you enroll you can select an amount of your choice as a monthly advance payment.
There are various slabs from Rs. 5000, multiples of Rs. 1000 and so on. You will also get a passbook to keep track of your payments. All you have to do is pay eleven equal monthly payments. After making the advance payments for the last month, you can buy the diamond jewellery of your choice. The customer is entitled to buy the jewellery on the 12th month and if the member from the date of enrolment, the company may opt to refund the total advance amount paid as per the government norms without any benefit and the same will be sent to the members' registered address by cheque or bank transfer.
The Prince Assurance:
The Craftsmen's index of quality goes beyond the 4Cs. The diamond is checked and rechecked, ensuring only the very best goes into the making of a design. All our diamonds are 100% certified by international accreditation agencies.*
Your hard-earned money deserves the best. Quality diamonds, exclusive designs, and well-trained personnel who understand your needs add up to the unique shopping experience.
Prince Diamonds come with a unique buyback guarantee and certificate for every diamond you buy.
A heritage of more than 85years, award-winning designs, and dressing countless women by being a part of their journeys have all made Prince Jewellery a name to trust.
- Rs. 5000 less per carat on diamond*
- No wastage (VA) on diamond jewellery*
- 25% off on making charges*
- 10% off on uncut diamonds*
Frequently asked questions:
Please refer to below most commonly asked questions with respect to Prince Save N Diamond
Advance payments should reach Prince Jewellery on or before the 10th of every month. Payments can be made by cash/DD/local cheques/ Post dated cheques (PDC). At par cheques and online (www.princejewellery.com). Outstation cheques will not be accepted. Members can give PDCs for the entire period as per their convenience.
Members who choose to discontinue within six months of enrolment will not be eligible for any benefits. However if they choose to discontinue during the 7th or 8th month. they will be eligible for 60% of the total benefits. Whereas if the member chooses to discontinue during the 9th or 10th month of enrolment they will be entitled to avail up to 80% of the total benefits.
The advance payment cannot be extended beyond 11 months. The plan will be discontinued as per terms mentioned above in the event of any default in the monthly advance payments. Hence it is essential that members pay the advance payments continuously without fail. In the event of the member not making any one advance payment during the tenure, the plan will be discontinued automatically from that month, and the member will not be entitled for any benefits.
What if members don’t purchase jewellery at the end of the 12th month?If members don’t purchase jewellery at the end of the 12th month from the date of enrolment the total advance amount paid during the scheme will be refunded as per government norms without any benefits through cheque or bank transfer.
Yes. GST (currently at 3%) and any other government levies will be borne by members at the time of redemption.
In that case, wastage will be charged on the excess amount. For instance, if the monthly advance payment is Rs. 5000, the accumulated amount over the 11 month period will be Rs.55, 000. If the selected jewellery’s value is Rs. 1, 12,000. The member is eligible for ‘No wastages (VA) and other discounts on the accumulated amount only. Wastage charges are applicable and other discounts are not applicable for the balance amount of Rs. 57, 000
Cash will not be refunded under any circumstances, as per Government regulations.
This will be updated in the passbook on a monthly basis at the time of making the advance payment.
Yes members can pay advance monthly payments in any of the Prince Jewellery showrooms and online at www.princejewellery.com
Yes. The member can purchase the above items. Wastage (VA) and making charges are applicable.
Yes. The member can purchase gold coins without wastage. (VA)
Tearms and Conditions
- Prince Save In Diamond is for period of 11 months with a fixed minimum advance payment with a minimum of Rs. 5,000/- in Multiples of Rs. 1000 and with a maximum monthly advance payment of Rs. 10,000/-
- The monthly advance payment must be equal and paid continuously for 11 months
- After completing 11 months from the date of enrolment, members will be eligible to purchase Diamond jewellery and avail Rs. 5000/- less per carat and enjoy 25% off on making charges and there will be no wastage (VA) on Diamond jewellery, except watches. Also, enjoy 10% discount on purchase of uncut diamonds.
- The advance payment cannot be extended beyond 11 months.
- As per Government regulations, cash will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Members who choose to discontinue within six months of enrolment will not be eligible for any benefits. However, if they choose to discontinue during the 7th and 8th month, they will be eligible for 60% of the total benefits. Whereas, if the member chooses to discontinue during the 9th or 10th month of enrolment, they will be entitled to avail up to 80% of the total benefits.
- Members will be eligible for purchase of Diamond jewellery only after consistently paying the full advance. In case of any default in payments, the plan will be discontinued.
- Difference in making charges will be charged to members as per the Diamond jewellery purchased.
- If members do not purchase jewellery within 12 months from the date of enrolment, the total advance will be refunded as per Govt. of India regulations.
- If members purchase Diamond jewellery which is more than the accumulated amount, there will be additional wastage (VA) and making charges.
- GST (currently @3%) & any other Government levies at the time of delivery must be borne by members.
- Members can pay monthly advance payments and redeem the benefits at any Prince Jewellery showrooms in India only.
- We would require the member’s signature & ID proof at the time of delivery.
- The company can alter, amend, modify, add or delete any of the terms and conditions without prior notice.
- After 365 days of advance payment the member has to redeem the accumulated advance in any of our prince jewellery outlet, if not the accumulated amount will be deposited in the member's respective account.
- All disputes are subject to jurisdiction of competent courts in Chennai.